Monday, April 11, 2016

Where's Miss Stine?

April 6, 2016

I ended up having an extended weekend! School was cancelled on Monday to honor the passing of the district's football coach. On Tuesday I attended the university's job fair.

So, today I am back!

Although I only missed one day (since no one was present on Monday), my co-op said it was chaos yesterday without me there. All day the students kept asking where I was and if I was ever coming back. Even though my co-op reassured them multiple times that I would be back tomorrow they still couldn't grasp that "tomorrow" was only 24 hours away.

Even though I just recently started taking subjects from my co-op, the students didn't understand why I wasn't the one teaching them.

It is so amazing to me how routines are so important to children this young. What a change it will be when I am not there everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment