Monday, March 7, 2016

4 More Days

March 4, 2016

It's really starting to hit me that I only have 4 more days in the classroom that I have been in since August. I only have 4 days left with the co-op that taught me more about teaching than I ever imagined I could learn. Only 4 more days with my wonderful students that I have watched grow in all subjects.

I understand that this 8 week placement was just part of my student teaching requirement;however, it became so much more than that. I find myself not wanting to leave. This is a just a step I have to take towards my goal of having my own classroom one day.

Graduation is in exactly 2 months. I have 8 weeks and 4 days left of student teaching. My PECT exams are passed. I am patiently awaiting jobs to be posted. Everything is getting very real and it is all happening faster than I thought. Ready or not....Chloe Stine is almost a real teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment