Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day 2

I'm starting to get acclimated to my new school and I am learning the ins and outs of Miss G's classroom. I find myself comparing everything to my first placement(not in a bad way). I have to keep reminding myself that every classroom is different. One day (hopefully soon) I will have my own classroom and that will be different as well.

One thing I am really really going to miss is the access to technology. I was so spoiled for the past 7 months and I am now limited to an Interactive White Board (similar to a Smartboard, just a different brand) and 4 older model desktop PCs. However, I will make it work, I'm sure of it!

Even though I am not teaching fully yet I am still kept very busy throughout the day. I definitely appreciate this! At this point in my teaching journey I am past the point of wanting to observe and I want to be involved. It won't be long though until I am teaching the full days again!


No comments:

Post a Comment